Products called PED (Performance Enhancing Products) are those that, as one clearly understands, help you improve your natural abilities when it comes to performing at your very best in all sports. For example, anabolic steroids are the most known performance-enhancing drugs, generally linked to bodybuilding and sports where muscle size and strength is critical to success. But not only in these sports: the recent doping scandals in professional cycling involving top performers has shown that mere endurance athletes like to use and profit from steroids too.
The use of anabolic steroids by endurance-based athletes show that steroids don’t inevitably lead to extreme muscular hypertrophy – the mere increase in muscle mass would not benefit at all those who perform in endurance-based disciplines. But the popularity of anabolic steroids among athletes in endurance sports clearly show that steroids are universal for elite sports. They are needed to increase results – and endurance is no exception.
But hey! The above results don’t come just by ingesting pills and watching TV all day long. It takes a lot of proper diet and nutrition, coupled with the appropriate training programs – it does if you want bigger muscles, it does if you want to be stronger – it does too for increasing your endurance, no doubts about this.
Training and dieting principles for endurance gains
It doesn’t matter really at all if you supplement with only products that have the highest potential of making you the next Olympics marathon gold medalist: you won’t be that or any near to that if your diet and your training habits are less than excellent.
Dieting and nutrition
- Eat quality foods: a high-quality diet when it’s planned.eat when it’s planned.et is essential for endurance – and a high-quality diet helps with making you feel satiated in a calorically efficient way.
- Eat your meals, starting with breakfast: often you’ll feel tired and think that you should slow down because you’re training too much. But it can well be just a caloric deficit. The fear of gaining weight can be detrimental … stick to your diet even if you may think that you’re eating too much, it’s just an impression.
- Eat all your meals on time: even quality foods, if timing is wrong, can do you more harm than good. A plan is also timing, so respect it and eat when it’s planned.
The basic training principles are as follows:
- Get stronger: a greater strength will not only make you feel lighter but will allow you to perform the same workouts with less effort. If you improve your strength, this will enhance your endurance!
- Overload progressively: increase steadily your work load – this is a paramount concept because doing the same thing again and again for prolonged periods of time will halt your progress. And the goal here is exactly to progress, so slowly move up and make improvements in your endurance in a constant fashion.
All the above will be just fine, if you follow those basic diet and training principles in full – but not enough if you want top endurance. See why in the next chapter.
The best products ( steroidal and non-steroidal) for endurance gains
It is a known fact that steroids help not only to increase muscle mass and strength, and to lose weight, but also develop a better stamina. Such steroids among others are: growth hormones, oxymetholone, stanozolol, and clenbuterol.
But the real top anabolic steroids and non-steroidal products for endurance gains are definitely known worldwide to be the following:
- EPO, short for erythropoietin, is a peptide hormone that is produced naturally by the human body. EPO is released from the kidneys and acts on the bone marrow to stimulate red blood cell production. An increase in red blood cells improves the amount of oxygen that the blood can carry to the body’s muscles. This can also lead to enhanced nutrient uptake and energy levels in general.
- SARMs, which are the next generation of products that have similar effects to anabolic steroids but with dramatically fewer side-effects. There are several formulations of SARMs – RAD 140 and Ostarine, for example, that are optimized for muscular growth. Others like Cardarine and SR9009 that focus less on muscle growth and more on optimizing your body’s metabolism.
- Equipoise: Magnus again have crafted the ultimate form of injectable Equipoise with their exceptional Boldenone 250 the purest, safest and most optimally concentrated variety of equipoise on the market.
You want to be the best you can? You need the best there is.
You will perhaps run less than a marathon – but you will run whatever you will be able to run as never before.