Cytomel is the common brand name for the synthetic thyroid hormone liothyronine sodium, which represents the manufactured version of the natural thyroid hormone that is called triiodothyronine, usually labeled as the T3 hormone.
This hormone is involved in many cellular functions including the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
What Benefits Can You Expect From Using T3-Cytomel?
The T3-Cytomel serves mainly the following purposes:
- It enhances the human body’s metabolism, hence helping in the digestive function
- It aids in assisting when one has a thyroid that is not functioning properly
- It helps in the assimilation of nutrients
- By helping in the usage of oxygen, it can favor the cardiovascular function
- It may improve the capacity of losing body fat
- It is specifically helpful in the treatment of hypothyroidism – a condition where the thyroid gland is working in an insufficient fashion, which may cause such phenomena as weight gain, loss of energy, loss of hair loss and skin modifications (appearance and texture).
However, it is reported that T3-Cytomel has a lethargic effect on the users –not surprising at all, because this product uses ATP. For the purpose of losing body fat, it is necessary to burn more calories than those being consumed, so if one is consuming more calories than burned, Cytomel will not work at all for the user.
Dosages and Cycles of T3-Cytomel
All those athletes (bodybuilders and weightlifters, for example) who wish to use T3 for its weight / fat loss benefits should start with a dosage of 25 – 50mcg per day, while they assess tolerance – this relates to the fat burning effects, as well as the temperature increase. Being that we all individually respond in a different way to Cytomel dosage, it is hence to be known that – for example- a dosage of 50mcg might favor fat loss and metabolism increase in an effective and steady way for one individual, but at a lesser degree for another individual.
Having assessed that tolerance is in place for one specific dosage, after a couple of das the individual user can at that point increase the dosage by adding 25mcg every day (or every other day, depending on the individual’s experience) – and when the maximum is reached (say, in general, a dosage of about anywhere from 75 mcg to 100 mcg per day) – then maintain that dosage until the end of the cycle.
The maximum dose for most females should be in the range of anywhere between 50 mcg and 75 mcg per day, being 75 a woman’s maximum limit.
The Most Common Side Effects of T3-Cytomel
We will separate what are the common negative side effects when we implement T3 from the more serious negative effects, and then list those diseases and illnesses which are not compatible with the supplementation of T3-Cytomel.
The most common side effects (but not all of them) when implementing T3 are: possible headaches, hot flushes, sweating, irregular heartbeat and heart palpitations, pain in the calves, increase of bowel activity, nervousness, aggressiveness, irritability, anxiety, hair loss, depression, and chest pain.
However, the above-said effects will be easily avoided if you get a pre-cycle health check-up in order to ensure that it is compatible with your genetics, and then by simply sticking to the relevant dosage guidelines, as above illustrated – hence, most healthy users will not have to face anything other than a potential elevation of heart rate, some headaches or occasional sweating.
The 5 Best T3-Cytomel Brands/Items on the Market
It is a fact that there are many illegal manufacturers totally out of any control, and also be aware that there are many fake, under-dosed or even dangerous item for your health out there. So it is mandatory to choose a supplier who has abided by the following minimum requirements:
- The supplier has batch tested all of its products before marketing them
- The supplier has a wide customer satisfaction rate with many positive feedbacks
- The supplier has committed to the industry leading GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) guidelines – these regulations were created to ensure that all human grade products meets stringent purity and concentration standards.
We have checked all the brands / items on the market and have come up with a list of the 5 Best ones, that all comply with the above stated requirements:
- Liothyronine T3 by Swiss Remedies
- Thyro-3 by Alpha-Pharma
- T3 Cytomel by La-Pharma
- Cytomel 25 by Meditech
- Coupled with Clenbuterol, the effectiveness of T3 will be better. The pack Clenbuterol T3 Cytomel La-Pharma is a very interesting combo.
Whichever products you will choose from the above list will deliver without a doubt those results that you are expecting from a reliable, effective and pre product – it enters your body, so it better be the best!