What Are Anti-Estrogens?
Anti-estrogens are implemented by steroid users to block and / or minimize the effects of the estrogen hormone in view of countering the side effects of anabolic androgenic steroids they are / have been using. These anti-estrogens either decrease the amount of estrogen in the body or block the action of estrogen receptors.
Examples of anti-estrogens include, but are not limited to: hormone antagonists, aromatase inhibitors, estrogen modulators and Gonadotropins.
What Benefits Can You Expect From Using Anti-Estrogens?
The most usual positive benefits that the user can experiment from the implementation of anti-estrogens include among others:
- Protection against subcutaneous water storage
- Protection against the development of gynecomastia symptoms
- Advanced recovery of the user’s endogenous testosterone levels
- Protection of the already existing testosterone levels
- Increased testosterone production
- Mild yet effective protection against gynecomastia
- Reduced blood pressure
- Promotion of testosterone synthesis
- Protection against elevated bad (LDL) cholesterol levels
- Enhanced nutrient uptake capacity
- Enhanced muscular hardness (provided that the user already carries a relatively low level of body fat and has a good muscle mass)
- The suppression of estrogen levels, thus leading to the aversion of estrogenic issues
- An enhanced recovery ability
- An enhanced fat burning potential
All the above positive benefits vary according to the particular anti-estrogen being used, but they are almost all fairly common to the majority of anti-estrogens; it’s their individual level of effectiveness that will vary more than the actual onset of the said effects.
Dosages and Cycles of Anti-Estrogens
We will now outline a very general dosage and cycle example, but more specific guidelines may apply depending on the type of anti-estrogen (clomid, nolvadex, etc) that the user will implement:
- Beginner’s dosage: 50 mg per day
- Intermediate’s dosage: 100 mg per da
- Advanced user’s dosage: 150 mg per day
- Female’s dosage: 5 – 10 mg per day
The Most Common Side Effects of Anti-Estrogens
Anti-estrogens have both physical and psychological effects.
Physical side effects associated with anti-estrogen use potentially may include: risk of blood clots, abdominal pain, joint and muscle pain, headaches, nausea, hot flashes, fatigue, high blood pressure, acne, bladder problems, weight gain, injection site reactions, swelling and difficulty in breathing.
Psychological side effects associated with anti-estrogen use include: insomnia, depression, anxiety, lethargy, and mood swings.
Another side effect that is of significant concern is associated with the potential lowering of the user’s estrogen levels. These reduced levels increase in turn the risk of osteoporosis, which in its own right increases the risk of bone fractures. Reduction of estrogen has also a significant effect on the level of lipids in the organism of the user and could also increase the risk of heart problems or cardiovascular diseases.
The above-mentioned side effects are in the real world quite rare and only potential – they may occur only if the user will not follow the recommended dosages by a great amount – for example, if a beginner will take the dosage recommended for an advanced user – and if this user will implement them for much longer than prescribed.
The regular user instead – who will implement this product as recommended both in terms of dosage and length of time – will always and only get the extra-ordinary benefits illustrated above.
The 5 Best Anti-Estrogen Brands/Items on the Market
- Clomigen of MyoGen
- Nolvagen of MyoGen
- Tamoxifen of Magnus
- Provibol of Alpha-Pharma
- Clomiphene of Swiss Remedies
We can add that all these products have been batch tested by their respective manufacturers, and most importantly of all, they have been produced in accordance with the all stringent and vital GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) guidelines.
This stringent set of rules has been created to regulate the standards of human products industry. These rules have the same effects as laws and guarantee that any item produced in accordance with their recommendations will be such that the user will enjoy the maximum results possible in total safety.
The best 5 Anti-Estrogens in 2018
Which is what users want: to just concentrate on dieting and exercising for the ultimate goal of attaining the physique they have always been dreaming of.