- Healing :4/5
- Regeneration :4/5
- Inflammation reduction :4/5
- Side effects :0/5
- Gain Conservation :4/5
Peptide Magnus TB-500
TB-500 (Thymosin Beta 4) is not a growth factor, but rather a major regulatory peptide. It has been scientifically proven that the TB-500 tends to play an important role in the protection, regeneration and remodeling of injured or damaged tissue.
The TB-500 gene has been also identified as one of the first to respond after an injury. It is a peptide that was initially used to treat horses, but is well suited for humans, and is sometimes associated with doping practices of athletes, with no side effects on your body.
Professional dosage recommended by the Magnus brand :
- The Recommended dosage by the brand is a dosage for beginner users of the products.
- Recommended dosage by the brand = normal dose (2mg / day).
- The initiated dosage is an assay for users who have steroids treatments, peptides or growth hormone at their assets.
- Double dose = Initiated dose (4mg / week).
- The Pro elite dosage is an assay for competitors and professionals.
- Triple dose = pro elite dosage (6mg / week).
- Tip: divide the injections throughout the day.
|Synonym||Thymosin Beta 4|
|Conservation||The lyophilized TB-500 stays stable at room temperature for 90 days. However, the product must be stored frozen at -8 ° C if you want to keep it for more than 3 months. After reconstitution, TB-500 must be refrigerated between 2 ° C and 8 ° C.|