- Antiestrogen: 5/5
Buy AnaGen Arimidex MyoGen
The Anastrozole Arimidex oral tablets consist of 1 mg of Anastrozole (an inhibitor of non-steroidal aromatase). This is an anti-cancer drug used for the initial treatment of breast cancer in post-menopausal women. Most breast cancers are dependent on the estrogen hormone for their growth. After menopause, estrogen production in the ovaries cease but continues in the adipose tissue of the body. Typically, this occurs when the enzyme aromatase converts other enzymes in estrogen. This type of breast cancer is often called breast cancer with positive estrogen receptors .
Anastrozole is an aromatase inhibitor. It works by blocking an enzyme responsible of the aromatase production of estrogen in the body. Eventually, this will lead to the reduction of tumor’s size or the decrease of tumor growth in some women.
Weightlifters are also affected by the use of Arimidex for weight training to reduce the effects of anabolic androgenic steroids which often interact with estrogen, that leads to gynecomastia, otherwise known as enlarged breasts in men.
When to use it?
In general, this drug is used after surgery and other treatments to help reduce the risk of the return of early breast cancer. It is also used to control breast cancer that has spread to other parts of the body (secondary breast cancer).
The Arimidex dosage
Anastrozole (Arimidex) is taken as one tablet twice a day at the same hour every day, morning and evening. However, there are certain conditions that must be met during the treatment period:
• If you forget to take a tablet, take it as soon as you remember unless you have to take the second dose. Remember that you should never take a double dose.
• Keep your tablets in a safe place out of the reach of children.
• Store tablets at room temperature, away from direct light and heat.
Arimidex Side Effects
• Weakness, hot flashes
• Pain and stiffness of the joints
• Headache, sore throat, back pain and bone pain
• Mood changes, depression and sleep disorders, also called insomnia
• Mild rash
• Nausea, vomiting
Other side effects are possible, please consult with your doctor for advice about side effects.