Everything you need to know about steroids like testosterone, hCG and HGH in their role in the world of combat sports. We will also explain about the appropriate dosage for each product.
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Hgh, hCG, Anavar, Winstrol … and MMA
Hgh, hCG, Anavar, Winstrol … all these names are becoming increasingly popular in the world of combat sports. It has even become common to associate them with any type of sport requiring extreme effort or a consequent muscular increase. It is no longer unusual to talk about it, despite them still being illegal in various countries and banned by the relevant sporting bodies. In this article we will talk about MMA and the UFC. The other combat sports are still strictly monitored and the tolerance with respect to the taking of substances is not yet admitted.
It is evident that when we speak about combat sports, we speak about a sport of strength and endurance. It is then more than necessary for all the sportsmen who have chosen to perform in this style of sport, to arm themselves adequately, so as to gain in mass, weight, endurance and even aid recovery speed in the event of serious injuries. It is therefore necessary to find the best formula to be able to turn into an anvil and a shield at the same time. Nature gives a lot of things but giving it a leg up can make a big difference to a fighters career very rapidly . The injections of testosterone or HGH are used for this purpose.
The desired effect of steroids
A combat sports athlete knows that he will have to go through endless hours of training. Whatever the combat techniques he learns, he will have to face the limits of his body every time. It is from this moment that it will be important for him to find a palliative to increase his muscular size and his endurance thanks to HGH for example, or strength thanks to Anavar, among others. There will also be other areas to improve such as water retention and muscle flexibility as well as lung capacity. All performance and improvements in the athlete’s body can be improved by injecting testosterone and other doping products.
There are a large number of products on sale that can be purchased easily today to improve targeted points.With basic product knowledge and the right dosages it’s easy to push yourself to get the best performance. Somatropin, for example, has powers to give muscle mass and to melt excess fat quite easily.
Clenbuterol is an anabolic that sportsmen of combat sports use as an alternative hormonal anabolic. It is an excellent fat burner.
Winstrol is a synthesized anabolic steroid that is also a derivative of DHT. It owes its reputation to athlete Ben Johnson who was been positively controlled by taking this steroid. This steroid also possesses the same properties of the increase of muscle mass but also that of improving the blood globules and thus the oxygenation. Winstrol is often used on animals, such as horses. The fact that it does not cause water retention means that the muscle mass gained is real and durable.
Anavar is a steroid that is strongly recommended to stack with Winstrol or Trenbolone. This product is much more beneficial when used in combinations.
The dosage of different steroids for combat sport
It is absolutely essential to know the correct dosages of steroids as well as anabolics, to transform your body into it’s best possible shape and bring the elements such as strength and endurance which allow the best possible performances.
– Anavar is recommended between 50 mg and 100 mg per day for pugilists. It should be noted, however, that it is a mixed product that must be combined with Winstrol and/or Trenbolone. 6 to 8 weeks of injections is the best time to get good results,
– Trenbolone associated with growth hormone is certainly the best product recognized in the market for performance. 100 mg every 2 days for 8-12 weeks. It is possible to increase the dose to 200 mg every 2 days for an eight week period. For an advanced cycle as for competitions for example, it is recommended to start at 100 mg every other day.
– Winstrol, a dose of 50 mg every day for a period of 6 to 8 weeks is necessary to absorb the best performance of this product. It is recommended not to go beyond that dose because it has some toxicity on the liver and has to be used together with the right protections.
– Testosterone Propionate, 50 mg every day for a period of six weeks to improve athlete performance. For a true anabolic effect, the rates are of 100 mg daily or even 150 mg. Adverse side effects to be avoided should be considered.
– Fluoximesterone, highly androgenic, is mainly used to gain strength quickly. 20 mg to 30 mg daily for 4 to 8 weeks without exceeding this limit. It is a product to be taken with caution.
– Epo which, via an increase in hematocrites, will bring increased endurance.
– Ephedrine which with its stimulating effect, will bring an aggressiveness and an incredible level of dryness. The stack “ECA” (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin) is very prized in this environment
Combat sports are sports that demand strength and endurance. This requires a combination of training and knowing the best elements to use to gain weight and strength. It is necessary to know how to combine strongly androgenic products with those bringing an appropriate muscular improvement. The dosages should be studied for each athlete according to the objectives to be achieved. The treatment advice is then recommended to meet a specific and personalized need. If you are a supporter or competitor in combat sports, share with us, below, your experiences with the products you have already used or ask us your questions!