What is Sustanon?
Sustanon is is a trade name owned by Organon Pharmaceuticals for oil-based injectable blends of testosterone compounds that have 2 or more esters attached to them. These mixes are all basically the same in terms of anabolic steroid effects, but will vary in their different half-lives.
Testosterone itself, where Sustanon is derived from, is the primary androgenic hormone and is vital for building and keeping your body in a healthy state.So, whatever the mix may be, all mixes provide a rapid spike in testosterone with a steady and extended release of the active ingredients – they are all in fact very strong anabolic steroids, perfect for bulking cycles.
Sustanon represents indeed a very effective mixture of different testosterones and has been carefully engineered to deliver a slow and steady release of testosterone for an extended amount of time.
What Benefits can you expect from using Sustanon?
Sustanon’s main benefits for the user include, but are not limited to the following:
- Effective muscle mass growth and strength level
- Increase of nitrogen retention in the muscles
- Increase of protein synthesis
- Maintenance of the acquired muscle growth
- Reduction of total body fat percentage
- Enhanced physical endurance and energy levels
- Constant feeling of well-being
- Increased number of red blood cells in the kidneys
- Enhanced muscular recovery
- Superior levels in sexual performance / satisfaction
- Protection against lowering hormonal output
- An extended half-life, which corresponds to injections being performed with less frequency
- An enhanced anabolic body state which increases the effects of other anabolic items being used
Dosages and Cycles of Sustanon
Taking Sustanon 250 as our basic example, which is available only in the injectable form, we will consider it in its role as a testosterone replacement.
In this case, a dose of 250 mg every 10-15 days is the starting dosage to be implemented; never be afraid that low doses may not help you to bulk up – they will, but in a more safe manner initially. However, if you are a beginner and your personal health state is good, in general a dose of 500mg per week is recommended for beginners, while intermediate and more advanced users can go as far as implementing 1000mg per week.
It all depends on if you have some history in using anabolic steroids (hence having already built an adaptation to it, on how much you have trained before, on your body weight – and also on your physical state before starting to implement it. Your doctor’s opinion will be the best for safe use and maximum results. In this case, Sustanon hence should be injected once a week, or even once in 10 days.
But aside from using it in high doses, many athletes like to stack it with other drugs for enhancing body performance – and indeed it’s true that using it in conjunction with other steroids will pack on even greater amounts of muscle mass. For example, if this were your goal, try and stack Sustanon with oral steroids like Trenbolone, Anadrol , Dianabol, or Deca-Durabolin.
And for optimal achievements, don’t forget to follow a proper diet, train sensibly and rest –which is when your Sustanon will work at its best.
Sustanon will have to be ideally cycled for at least 8-12 weeks, but more advanced user can go as far as 16 weeks.
The Most Common Side Effects Of Sustanon
Assuming that you are in a good health state and do correctly implement you dosages and your cycles, the most common side effects resemble those of almost any other types of anabolic steroids.
These are hereinafter included, but not limited to: acne, oily skin, hair loss – and also gynecomastia and water retention, though less frequently than for testosterone. To avoid these side effects, you need to implement a PCT (Post Cycle Therapy), taking such products as Nolvadex, Clomid, and others – this will also help to avoid the crash of natural testosterone production.
One final word about proper dosing: If used in high doses, Sustanon can damage your liver, though its function will go back to normal after ending this drug’s supplementation – but why risk? Just play it safe and take a proper liver protection during your cycle – a good one, something like Samarin or Tudca by Arcas Tudca has been shown particularly to be able to protect and rehabilitate the liver, and also protects other cells in your body.
The 5 Best Sustanon brands/items on the market
The best way to get hold of a Sustanon that will work effectively for you is to make sure that it has have been produced in accordance with the industry leading GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) guidelines to ensure that your Sustanon is completely safe, fully traceable and wholly concentrated, so to deliver the optimal results you’re looking for.
If you have not the time to look for all that, or if you cannot really make up your mind, and feel somewhat confused at the plethora of products available online – most of all, if you are quite unable to make a decision and be sure if a certain product is real or fake, pure or under-dosed, safe or harmful, etc. – no worries: we have done the ‘dirty work’ for you.
The following 5 suppliers and brands have shown the best overall performance, as they have been fully tested and demonstrated to do in fact deliver what they promise:
- Sustanon by Swiss Remedies, perfect choice for your bulking cycles
- Alpha-Pharma’s Induject 250, which provides a fast yet extended release of testosterone
- La-Pharma with its Sustanon, a very strong anabolic steroid, also good for bulking cycles
- Meditech’s Sustanon, provising raw muscle gain and increased strength.
- Thaiger Pharma’s Sustanon, is outstanding, a testosterone blend that contains four different testosterone esters, (propionate, phenylpropionate, isocaproate and decanoate) that provides a rapid spike in testosterone levels with a steady and extended release
The 5 Best Sustanon in 2018
We put our prestige in this statement!